Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Joy of Experimenting with Health Foods

Well, this blog is going to be the go-to place where I'll share my cooking creations with anyone who likes to cook and eat healthy. I am a new "veganish" person, meaning I am 99% vegan. The 1% where I am not, means that I occasionally eat some good, healthy fish. I've been doing this now for three months and feel great and also lost 20 pounds. I've always been a great cook, so I am told by many people, and they always ask me for my recipes. I've never really followed recipes when cooking, although I probably have about 50 cookbooks on my shelves. I love to read cookbooks and that is where I get my ideas. I've also been a self-taught nutritionist for the last 30 years.

So, my reason for becoming vegan is for health purposes and lately, I've even not had any desire for any fish. In the months to come, I might transition over to being a 100% vegan. I will begin sharing some of my recipes in the coming days. Some of them include my "So Good for You Tofu Soup," "Unbelievable Vegan Macaroni & Cheese," "Green Hummus," "Sweet Potato Veggie Casserole," and "Creamy Tomato Mushroom Sauce" on Linquini.

Signing off for this evening. I am looking forward to adding to this blog and hearing from others who share my joy in experimenting with healthy cooking!

No comments: